ESRA Magazine is Israel's major English-language community magazine. Founded in 1979, it is today a highly acclaimed 108 page bi-monthly publication that provides readers with an informative guide and entertaining companion to life in Israel.
It enriches the lives of English speakers, helping them get absorbed into Israel and involving them more in the community. Choc-full of fascinating articles on life and achievements in the stimulating country we call home, it reflects the amazing diversity of our writers' interests and expertise, with everything from food recipes to short fiction, photography to tax law, history to high-tech, book reviews to playing bridge and breakthroughs in health to discoveries in archeology. It is also crammed full of information on a myriad of subjects from how to green your life to how to give more of yourself as a volunteer, and have a full cultural and social life in Israel.
ESRA Magazine is also a forum for English speakers to voice their thoughts, write articles, network, initiate activities. Unlike many other in-house publications, ESRA looks out in addition to focusing on what is happening within the organization.
The Magazine, which maintains a professional quality, is written, edited and proofed by volunteers and it is financed by adverts. It is published by ESRA – English Speaking Residents Association, a nonprofit organization.
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto