Articles for Issue 172
- what it is to have friends such as these!
- chairperson’s message - are we connecting?
- good to be heard as well as to hear
- new blood and ideas wanted
- proof that there's no limit to what can be achieved
- pianist omer has talent to succeed
- new sderot sewing center is now up and running
- conquering distances and divides-northern region
- a new season, a new venue for lectures
- we’re so pleased you made a date with us
- memories are stirred by news of closure
- now we’re making the headlines . . .
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales