ESRA will ensure that the students' bodies are nourished as well as their minds, for the duration of the school year. Having turned, not for the first time, to a wonderfully generous donor, we are pleased to say that with this help and ESRA's initiative, needy Ethiopian students at Bar Ilan University will receive a coupon for 10 meals per month.More...
Val Kantor came to live in Israel from South Africa in 1979 with her husband and 4 children. She first became active in ESRA in 1996 and has run a hotline, was the befrienders coordinator and volunteer leader and is now a member of the ESRA executive. Val is also involved in organizing courses for volunteers and is always ready to give a helping hand, and as Adele Hunter writes, is a truly deserving winner of the Alan Katz Award as Raanana's outstanding volunteer 2009.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light