Alan (Avraham) Deutsch is a CPA with over 25 years experience. Alan and his associates specialize in income tax planning and compliance as well as in investment consulting.
A comprehensive overview of the 2014 U.S. and Israeli tax-filing season. Proper tax planning, U.S. child credit rules and Social Security Benefits are just some of the many topics related to by Alan Deutsch, a CPA with over 30 year's experience.More...
An important guide with explanations for American citizens living in Israel relating to the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (the "New Law"), recently passed by Congress and signed by President Obama, written by a specialist in income tax planning.More...
The 2012 tax-filing season is here and those filing American tax returns need to know the new legislation regarding both U.S. and Israeli income tax law. Tax Retirement Plans, Personal Exemptions, Standard Deductions and advice for the Self-Employed are topics covered by Alan Deutsh in this article.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital