Alan (Avraham) Deutsch is a CPA with over 25 years experience. Alan and his associates specialize in income tax planning and compliance as well as in investment consulting.
The 2011 tax-filing season has commenced; Alan Deutch gives us an update of current US tax law, which may have an impact on your US tax return filings.More...
An important guide with explanations for American citizens living in Israel relating to the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (the "New Law"), recently passed by Congress and signed by President Obama, written by a specialist in income tax planning.More...
The 2012 tax-filing season is here and those filing American tax returns need to know the new legislation regarding both U.S. and Israeli income tax law. Tax Retirement Plans, Personal Exemptions, Standard Deductions and advice for the Self-Employed are topics covered by Alan Deutsh in this article.More...
A comprehensive overview of the 2014 U.S. and Israeli tax-filing season. Proper tax planning, U.S. child credit rules and Social Security Benefits are just some of the many topics related to by Alan Deutsch, a CPA with over 30 year's experience.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review