Alan (Avraham) Deutsch is a CPA with over 25 years experience. Alan and his associates specialize in income tax planning and compliance as well as in investment consulting.
An important guide with explanations for American citizens living in Israel relating to the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (the "New Law"), recently passed by Congress and signed by President Obama, written by a specialist in income tax planning.More...
The 2012 tax-filing season is here and those filing American tax returns need to know the new legislation regarding both U.S. and Israeli income tax law. Tax Retirement Plans, Personal Exemptions, Standard Deductions and advice for the Self-Employed are topics covered by Alan Deutsh in this article.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales