Issues revolving around ageing, loss of independence, care of elderly or ill parents were addressed in the Senior Dilemma Forum sponsored by ESRA. Held in Raanana and attended by over 100 persons, Barbara Grant reports that a panel of experts tackled sometimes distressing subjects which were raised in short movies, shown to the audience.More...
More than 100 people attended the second Senior Dilemma Forum at Yad Lebanim in Raanana. A lawyer licensed in Israel and the USA outlined comprehensive estate planning, which covers financial assets and healthcare. Some sensitive issues were touched upon but it was made clear that legal advice should be taken when necessary.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review