Babara reports on and exhilarating bridge tournament which was a good way to socialize and to raise money for ESRA community projects.More...
An ESRA tour to the Harel forest near Jerusalem reveals the history hidden in the Machal and Gachal sites. The group visited memorial sites to the fallen commanders and soldiersMore...
In the center of Herzliya is an interesting museum with halls of unique shapes - the venue for exhibitions of contemporary art of great variety and excellence, well worth a visit.More...
Geocaching is Treasure Hunting in the digital age. Using a GPS device and following a Compass, it’s a treasure hunt in which all the family can partake. New places are located and lots of historical and local information can be learnt - there are many locations of geocaches in Israel. Started in the USA 15 years ago, geocaching is an international pastime all over the world.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review