Betty Katzin & Jane Krivine offer you a fascinating insight into one of those decorative book plates that affirm one’s ownership. Find out more about the design of a 19th century ex-libris bookplate of a Dutch Jewish family, and how their history is intertwined in the design.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?