Brenda Brett (nee Lurie) was born in 1952 Stellenbosch, South Africa, grew up in Port Elizabeth and was educated at Collegiate High School. She studied Speech and Drama at Cape Town University and at the Rita Maas Studio, and taught in Johannesburg for twenty years. She and her husband Eric immigrated to London in 1993 where she studied and worked in the interior design field. The Bretts came to live in Israel in 2009 and reside in Modiin.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review