Are people, especially women, too sensitive, afraid to let other people down or disappoint them and then suffer feelings of guilt.. We have to learn to conquer these feelings and not let them rule our lives says Claire Rabin who is a professor of family therapy.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales