Cynthia came on Aliyah from Cape Town, South Africa on Nov.10th, 1968. She is a high school graduate and has a diploma in Diagnostic Radiography. In south Africa she worked as a Radiographer at Groote Schur Hospital until 1967. She worked at Keren Kayemeth Leisrael Jerusalem from 1973 until 1999 starting as a Secretary in American Dept and ended as Director of American Dept. From 1993 to 1997 she was KKL Schlicha to JNF USA, stationed in NYC as National Projects Coordinator, retiring in 1999. From 1975 until 1993 she was a part time radiographer at Jerusalem X-Ray Clinic. Since 1999 until today she has been the English Editor at Schneider Childrens Medical Center of Israel (website, copywriting, proposals, reports, articles., communications, translations, etc.) Cynthias volunteering experience includes schools, synagogues, translations for the Modiin Municipality and ESRA. She has extensive writing experience. Starting with short articles while working at KKL. Cynthia is divorced with 3 children and 10 grandchildren. She is semi-retired and lives in Modiin.
Cynthia Barmor co-chairperson of ESRA Modiin, is a more ...
HOLMES PLACE HOSTS ESRA MODIIN: Health Day helps launch the new and exciting Membershop Perks program
As part of the launch of ESRA Modiin Membershop Perks, more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- wherever you go - a review
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review