Deborah Lieberman is a psychologist, educated in the United States, who graduated with honors from Bryn Mawr College and Rutgers University. She and her family came to live in Israel from New Jersey in 1971. Professionally, she has worked in the Ashdod Department of Psychological Services, in the Ramle Child Development Center and as Head of Psychological Services at Tel Aviv Child Development Center. Deborah joined ESRA in 1989 and served as Coordinator of ESRA Community Projects and as Chairperson. Deborah and Myron have three children and nine grandchildren.
The essence of ESRA is volunteering. At the annual more ...
This well attended meeting updated members to the advances more ...
Murray and Marilyn Grant lived in Israel for more than more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- wherever you go - a review
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review