Deborah is an Attorney at Law, LLC. Originally from New York, she came to live in Israel in 1981 and studied law at Bar Ilan University. She has practiced law in Israel since 1988, and has had extensive experience in real estate, inheritance and contracts. In 2010, Deborah became licensed in the United States (WI), and the US perspective is helpful in handling US/Israeli estate planning and real estate on both sides of the Atlantic. She has an office in Herzliya, Israel and Milwaukee, US and is also available for consultations via Skype. She offers free consultations to new immigrants and those in the US contemplating Aliyah. Deborah can be contacted at email@example.com, www.opolionlaw.com
See also: Deborahs newsletter Legal Guide to Israeli Power of Attorneys
Are you contemplating on purchasing a new build apartment? The perfect finish could induce you but take a moment to think things through carefully as there are many people involved in this process and not just you and your builder/interior designer. Take on board that is your entitlement by law to a bank guarantee from the builder for any payment of 7% or more of the price.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review