We meet with Renee Singer who has served as anchor on Esravision for a decade. She sees much potential for this program to report on community services for English speakers.More...
A tribute to Judith Muller who died recently at the age of 77. The originator of a number of well known perfumes in ornate bottles in Israel and later in Europe which were marketed through El Al and exported worldwide.More...
Steffa Reis paints Israel. Diana Lerner writes about Steffa Reis’ retrospective at the Artist Association House, which included 40 works on canvas and paper that spanned 50 years. An artist of imagination and unusual concepts, the exhibition drew much interest.More...
Diana Lerner talks nostalgically about Yaffa Yarkoni and about their ongoing personal and working relationships spanning almost 50 years. Her legion of admirers on all continents will miss the legend, but Diana assures us that Yaffa Yarkoni will forever be part of Israel’s heritage.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question