We meet with Renee Singer who has served as anchor on Esravision for a decade. She sees much potential for this program to report on community services for English speakers.More...
A tribute to Judith Muller who died recently at the age of 77. The originator of a number of well known perfumes in ornate bottles in Israel and later in Europe which were marketed through El Al and exported worldwide.More...
Steffa Reis paints Israel. Diana Lerner writes about Steffa Reis’ retrospective at the Artist Association House, which included 40 works on canvas and paper that spanned 50 years. An artist of imagination and unusual concepts, the exhibition drew much interest.More...
Diana Lerner talks nostalgically about Yaffa Yarkoni and about their ongoing personal and working relationships spanning almost 50 years. Her legion of admirers on all continents will miss the legend, but Diana assures us that Yaffa Yarkoni will forever be part of Israel’s heritage.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital