We meet with Renee Singer who has served as anchor on Esravision for a decade. She sees much potential for this program to report on community services for English speakers.More...
A tribute to Judith Muller who died recently at the age of 77. The originator of a number of well known perfumes in ornate bottles in Israel and later in Europe which were marketed through El Al and exported worldwide.More...
Steffa Reis paints Israel. Diana Lerner writes about Steffa Reis’ retrospective at the Artist Association House, which included 40 works on canvas and paper that spanned 50 years. An artist of imagination and unusual concepts, the exhibition drew much interest.More...
Diana Lerner talks nostalgically about Yaffa Yarkoni and about their ongoing personal and working relationships spanning almost 50 years. Her legion of admirers on all continents will miss the legend, but Diana assures us that Yaffa Yarkoni will forever be part of Israel’s heritage.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the key question
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto
- nutty fruit-dining out