Dr. Pamela Peled was born in South Africa and came to live in Israel in 1975, at the age of 17. She studied English Literature and Teaching at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and has a doctorate in Shakespeare from Bar Ilan University. She teaches at Beit Berl College and the Raphael Recanti International School at IDC Herzliya, and also gives lectures on Shakespeare all over Israel and abroad, as well as on Cruise Ships. Pamela is also a journalist and has published two books: How to Have a Husband and Live with your Lover (at the Same Time) and For the Love of God and Virgins.
The Bielski brothers fled to the woods when their small village in Beylorussia was overrun by the Germans in WW11. Defiance is a film that is a worthy tribute to them. Pamela Peled updates us on what happened to them after the war. From over a thousand people who hid with them over 30,000 descendants now live scattered throughout the world.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review