Dr. Pamela Peled was born in South Africa and came to live in Israel in 1975, at the age of 17. She studied English Literature and Teaching at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and has a doctorate in Shakespeare from Bar Ilan University. She teaches at Beit Berl College and the Raphael Recanti International School at IDC Herzliya, and also gives lectures on Shakespeare all over Israel and abroad, as well as on Cruise Ships. Pamela is also a journalist and has published two books: How to Have a Husband and Live with your Lover (at the Same Time) and For the Love of God and Virgins.
Giving to charity is part of our heritage and in Israel more ...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review
- wherever you go - a review