The Bielski brothers fled to the woods when their small village in Beylorussia was overrun by the Germans in WW11. Defiance is a film that is a worthy tribute to them. Pamela Peled updates us on what happened to them after the war. From over a thousand people who hid with them over 30,000 descendants now live scattered throughout the world.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel