ESRAmagazine documents and illustrates the life of the English-speaking community in Israel. It keeps readers in touch with the community, with each other, and involves them in life in Israel. Contributors come from all walks of life, age groups and geographic areas, both in Israel and abroad
Launching of Meatless Meals Delicious vegetarian recipes contributed by ESRA members were sampled at the tasty luncheon launch of the Meatless Meals Cookbook on sale at ESRA offices.More...
Article on Alzheimer support groups and contact information.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital