ESRAmagazine documents and illustrates the life of the English-speaking community in Israel. It keeps readers in touch with the community, with each other, and involves them in life in Israel. Contributors come from all walks of life, age groups and geographic areas, both in Israel and abroad
Launching of Meatless Meals Delicious vegetarian recipes contributed by ESRA members were sampled at the tasty luncheon launch of the Meatless Meals Cookbook on sale at ESRA offices.More...
Article on Alzheimer support groups and contact information.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light