ESRAmagazine documents and illustrates the life of the English-speaking community in Israel. It keeps readers in touch with the community, with each other, and involves them in life in Israel. Contributors come from all walks of life, age groups and geographic areas, both in Israel and abroad
Launching of Meatless Meals Delicious vegetarian recipes contributed by ESRA members were sampled at the tasty luncheon launch of the Meatless Meals Cookbook on sale at ESRA offices.More...
Article on Alzheimer support groups and contact information.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows