Flori Cohen takes a Sentimental Journey with her family, the Toegs, back to the place of her birth, Shanghai. She describes the lives and history of the Jews, and the incredible changes in that city since her departure 50 years ago. The Communist regime had made living there untenable and the family subsequently left for Israel, England and other countries.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales