Flori Cohen takes a Sentimental Journey with her family, the Toegs, back to the place of her birth, Shanghai. She describes the lives and history of the Jews, and the incredible changes in that city since her departure 50 years ago. The Communist regime had made living there untenable and the family subsequently left for Israel, England and other countries.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales