Gershon Marinbach wrote this poignant story of a day shared with his father at his college classes as a tribute to his father. An immigrant to the United States from Russia, he enabled his son the opportunity of a formal education which he himself was deprived of.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales