Three coaches took members of ESRA to the opening ceremony of the 19th Maccabiah at the Teddy Stadium in Jerusalem. A full capacity audience welcomed the athletes as they marched into the stadium. Former Olympians took part in the official ceremonies and an amazing array of talent took part in an unbelievable entertainment programme.More...
Ariel school, together with the Raanana municipality, wanted to encourage children to walk to school rather than travel in their parents’ pollution-emitting cars. Glenis Bertfield expalins how this works. Her slogan is "Encourage your children to walk to school - make a difference!"More...
The generosity of four fashion houses and numerous models, all donating their services resulted in a financial and pleasurable success of a fashion show put on in a private home in Raanana in aid of Students build a Neighborhood project.More...
The ESRA activities morning during Chanukah was such a lovely event: kids with their mums or grandmothers all having a good time together. It was great to see different generations having fun and we look forward to our next activities group during the Pesach holidaysMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review