Heather Gelb is an aspiring writer, poet, tap dancer, banjo player, holistic nutritionist and long distance runner who is raising her five children among the Judean hills in a house that her husband built. She is currently working on her memoir describing her spiritual journey from working as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Rwanda, Africa to raising a Jewish family in Israel.
What’s a nice Jewish girl doing in place like this..far off Rwanda? Heather Gelb writes a compelling tale as an American Peace Corps Volunteer in “Detour Through Rwanda. ” Her Jewish tradition empowered her, giving her strength to encourage, teach and help her Rwanda friends while providing them with exposure to Judaism and the Bible.More...
Would you leave your native country with a family of eight to come to Israel because home birthing was still allowed? Follow just such a family from Ireland as they end up in Gush Etzion to give birth to their seventh child.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review