Heather Gelb is an aspiring writer, poet, tap dancer, banjo player, holistic nutritionist and long distance runner who is raising her five children among the Judean hills in a house that her husband built. She is currently working on her memoir describing her spiritual journey from working as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Rwanda, Africa to raising a Jewish family in Israel.
What’s a nice Jewish girl doing in place like this..far off Rwanda? Heather Gelb writes a compelling tale as an American Peace Corps Volunteer in “Detour Through Rwanda. ” Her Jewish tradition empowered her, giving her strength to encourage, teach and help her Rwanda friends while providing them with exposure to Judaism and the Bible.More...
Would you leave your native country with a family of eight to come to Israel because home birthing was still allowed? Follow just such a family from Ireland as they end up in Gush Etzion to give birth to their seventh child.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- the strawberry woman
- chaim beplus