Ron Adini and Tomer Kerman, launched an NGO in the name of “Nechmadut” which they labeled as “The Society for a Friendlier World” established in order to make humanity friendlier and more pleasant. Their attractive card is catching on fast. It reads: “NICE OF YOU. Thanks. You’ve made my day.” And on the reverse side is written: “Someone treated you nicely? Give him/her this card. Someone gave you this card? Evidently you’ve made his/her day.”More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel