“Hiking in the Ashes of the Carmel” with Hilary Lavi, recounts her participation with a group who hiked to the destination of the mega-fire on Mount Carmel. They walked through the mosaic of black, ash, gray and green areas and discoverd some patches that had been miraculously untouched by the fire.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital