Honey Stollman was born and bred in Boston MA. She graduated Boston University and the Hebrew Teachers College. She came to live in Israel in 1969 and settled in Jerusalem with her husband, Gene, and three young children. She worked in the Airline industry for 15 years. She also became a licensed tour guide. In 2010 the Stollmans moved to Ramat Gan where “we discovered ESRA” says Honey. Honey is the Chairperson of ESRA Givatayim and the proud grandmother of 7.
Barbara Blum once again gave a fascinating lecture more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- wherever you go - a review
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review