Honey Stollman was born and bred in Boston MA. She graduated Boston University and the Hebrew Teachers College. She came to live in Israel in 1969 and settled in Jerusalem with her husband, Gene, and three young children. She worked in the Airline industry for 15 years. She also became a licensed tour guide. In 2010 the Stollmans moved to Ramat Gan where “we discovered ESRA” says Honey. Honey is the Chairperson of ESRA Givatayim and the proud grandmother of 7.
Barbara Blum once again gave a fascinating lecture more ...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- the strawberry woman
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus