Ingrid Gvili immigrated to Israel in 1987, from La Jolla, Ca. She is a licensed travel agent and worked at ISTA for ten years. She then helped manage a family restaurant. Since 2006 she has been working at ESRA in administration.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales