Janet Kiesari grew up in London. After school, she went to a business college and has a certificate in Business Management. She then worked in a property company.
In 1967 she came to live in Israel. She worked for 27 years in the Weizmann Institute, Rehovot. For the last 14 years her job was conference coordinator for the Board of Governors and VIP visitors.
Janet grew up in a family where from day one her mother was involved in volunteering and therefore the children also volunteered. In Israel she has served on the board of the Israel Guide Dog Center, Beit Oved, WIZO and for the past six years she has been totally dedicated to ESRA. She is a member of the ESRA Executive, the founder and chairperson of ESRA Rishon Lezion, and Regional Coordinator of the Southern Region.
Janet has three wonderful children and six grandchildren.
New and Now in Rishon LeZion, Rehovot, Yavne, Maccabim lists shops and professionals now offering special perks to residents. See the entire list which includes hairdressing, gift shops, flowers and more.More...
The ESRA Rishon LeZion “Knitting Ladies”, runs this highly successful project every Channukah. They distribute hand-knitted sweaters, scarves and goodies to needy children in 18 after-school progams.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the key question
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto