Janet Kiesari grew up in London. After school, she went to a business college and has a certificate in Business Management. She then worked in a property company.
In 1967 she came to live in Israel. She worked for 27 years in the Weizmann Institute, Rehovot. For the last 14 years her job was conference coordinator for the Board of Governors and VIP visitors.
Janet grew up in a family where from day one her mother was involved in volunteering and therefore the children also volunteered. In Israel she has served on the board of the Israel Guide Dog Center, Beit Oved, WIZO and for the past six years she has been totally dedicated to ESRA. She is a member of the ESRA Executive, the founder and chairperson of ESRA Rishon Lezion, and Regional Coordinator of the Southern Region.
Janet has three wonderful children and six grandchildren.
New and Now in Rishon LeZion, Rehovot, Yavne, Maccabim more ...
The ESRA Rishon LeZion “Knitting Ladies”, runs more ...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review
- wherever you go - a review