Janet Kiesari grew up in London. After school, she went to a business college and has a certificate in Business Management. She then worked in a property company.
In 1967 she came to live in Israel. She worked for 27 years in the Weizmann Institute, Rehovot. For the last 14 years her job was conference coordinator for the Board of Governors and VIP visitors.
Janet grew up in a family where from day one her mother was involved in volunteering and therefore the children also volunteered. In Israel she has served on the board of the Israel Guide Dog Center, Beit Oved, WIZO and for the past six years she has been totally dedicated to ESRA. She is a member of the ESRA Executive, the founder and chairperson of ESRA Rishon Lezion, and Regional Coordinator of the Southern Region.
Janet has three wonderful children and six grandchildren.
New and Now in Rishon LeZion, Rehovot, Yavne, Maccabim lists shops and professionals now offering special perks to residents. See the entire list which includes hairdressing, gift shops, flowers and more.More...
The ESRA Rishon LeZion “Knitting Ladies”, runs this highly successful project every Channukah. They distribute hand-knitted sweaters, scarves and goodies to needy children in 18 after-school progams.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review