Meeting monthly in private homes in Raanana, Linda and Jennifer have created a very successful social group mainly for new immigrants. With a speaker, an ESRA representative, light refreshments and introductions all round new visitors soon become an enthusiastic part of this self help group.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review