Meeting monthly in private homes in Raanana, Linda and Jennifer have created a very successful social group mainly for new immigrants. With a speaker, an ESRA representative, light refreshments and introductions all round new visitors soon become an enthusiastic part of this self help group.More...
Report on the positive address made by MK Isaac (Buji) Herzog in January when he was a guest speaker for ESRA. The challenges that Israel faces were discussed and included a lively questions and answers session resulting in a huge audience response. Mr. Herzog believes that ' Peace with the Palestinians is feasible and now is the time to be proactive and aim for an agreement.'More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital