Jonathan Kahan describes his impressions of Israel in both an emotional and perceptive way. We all live in our own “bubble” and these bubbles never seem to cross. One day he goes for a swim in the sea where he has an historical epiphany. He imagines all the great historical characters who ever passed this land – from Abraham to Ben Gurion – meeting and interacting in a peaceful and constructive way. If only it had happened like that!More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital