Jonathan Kahan describes his impressions of Israel in both an emotional and perceptive way. We all live in our own “bubble” and these bubbles never seem to cross. One day he goes for a swim in the sea where he has an historical epiphany. He imagines all the great historical characters who ever passed this land – from Abraham to Ben Gurion – meeting and interacting in a peaceful and constructive way. If only it had happened like that!More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review