Jonathan Kahan describes his impressions of Israel in both an emotional and perceptive way. We all live in our own “bubble” and these bubbles never seem to cross. One day he goes for a swim in the sea where he has an historical epiphany. He imagines all the great historical characters who ever passed this land – from Abraham to Ben Gurion – meeting and interacting in a peaceful and constructive way. If only it had happened like that!More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel