Joseph (Joe) Morgenstern is a financial consultant and asset manager. He has acted for several Israeli hi-tech companies in raising finance, and publishes the influential Israel High Tech and Investment Report which is read in many countries. He has penned articles that were published in Business Week, the Wall Street Journal, The Jerusalem Post and Globes, among others. He is also the author of four books on hi-tech investment in Israel. Individuals who read monthly excerpts on the newsletter’s website are invited to forward any questions related to Israel’s hi-tech scene.
Skills and experience were acceptable to prospective more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- wherever you go - a review
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review