Joe Morgenstern, well known as a consultant and publisher, writes about his early life in Israel. He came in 1963 from the USA and settled in Tel Aviv. His article gives an overview of the city in the 1960’s, a concentrated history from bible times, and anecdotes of his seventeen years as an army reservist.More...
Skills and experience were acceptable to prospective employers, but investing time and effort to train someone only to have him return to the U.S. was unacceptable. One employer was willing to take the chance after a poignant observation is made.More...
Many years ago there were foreign exchange regulations in Israel. Instead of dollars there was an artificial currency called “natad” which was the reason for the dollar black market. How to be able to be late for a date with the President and still win a familial bet. Straying into Jordan while taking a short cut, and two modest men, Ephraim Katzir and Sam Sebba.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- chaim beplus
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto