Joe Morgenstern, well known as a consultant and publisher, writes about his early life in Israel. He came in 1963 from the USA and settled in Tel Aviv. His article gives an overview of the city in the 1960’s, a concentrated history from bible times, and anecdotes of his seventeen years as an army reservist.More...
Many years ago there were foreign exchange regulations in Israel. Instead of dollars there was an artificial currency called “natad” which was the reason for the dollar black market. How to be able to be late for a date with the President and still win a familial bet. Straying into Jordan while taking a short cut, and two modest men, Ephraim Katzir and Sam Sebba.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review