After four years of medication and then dialysis, Judith Nussbaum decided to search for a kidney donor. She found a living donor and now leads an active life again. She volunteers for ADI - The Israel Organ Donor Organization - and urges people to register with them.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review