An inspiring report of the training of bereavement counselors and the positive effect on the trainees of this course which has resulted in another very valuable free ESRA service to English speakers in facing loss in their lives.More...
Do you feel stuck in a rut? Feel depressed or anxious or wonder why your state of mind is not too good? Or may be you are getting over a sad loss and do not even realise that depression has set in. ESRA has a group of volunteer counsellors who are trained to offer support, working in groups it has been found that this kind of therapy can be very effective.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales