An inspiring report of the training of bereavement counselors and the positive effect on the trainees of this course which has resulted in another very valuable free ESRA service to English speakers in facing loss in their lives.More...
Do you feel stuck in a rut? Feel depressed or anxious or wonder why your state of mind is not too good? Or may be you are getting over a sad loss and do not even realise that depression has set in. ESRA has a group of volunteer counsellors who are trained to offer support, working in groups it has been found that this kind of therapy can be very effective.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review