An inspiring report of the training of bereavement counselors and the positive effect on the trainees of this course which has resulted in another very valuable free ESRA service to English speakers in facing loss in their lives.More...
Do you feel stuck in a rut? Feel depressed or anxious or wonder why your state of mind is not too good? Or may be you are getting over a sad loss and do not even realise that depression has set in. ESRA has a group of volunteer counsellors who are trained to offer support, working in groups it has been found that this kind of therapy can be very effective.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light