It is amazing that so many people who came to live in Israel find contemporaries from their former lives who now also live here. Judy Shapiro writes about the reunion of 15 ladies who had been students together at the Shulamith School for Girls in Brooklyn 50 years ago. Established nearly 100 years ago the school was the first Jewish day school for girls in North America.More...
Irreverant? Yes, but comic-book Rabbi worksMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales