It was Holocaust survivor Riva Reich’s belief in Katherine Shabat’s ability to write that resulted in the poem “The Survivor From Stolpci”, Riva’s biography and acted as a catalyst in the development of Katherine’s prolific writing of poetry and prose.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales