It was Holocaust survivor Riva Reich’s belief in Katherine Shabat’s ability to write that resulted in the poem “The Survivor From Stolpci”, Riva’s biography and acted as a catalyst in the development of Katherine’s prolific writing of poetry and prose.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?