HydroChic is a company that makes modest swim and sportswear. It was set up in 2007 by Danielle Teutsch and Sara Wolf, two creative ladies who had been in the fashion business. Made of special fabric, well fitted and comfortable it is aimed at the orthodox community but appeals to many for its fashionable design and sun protection factor. Much of its produce is exported but it can be found at special outlets in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales