HydroChic is a company that makes modest swim and sportswear. It was set up in 2007 by Danielle Teutsch and Sara Wolf, two creative ladies who had been in the fashion business. Made of special fabric, well fitted and comfortable it is aimed at the orthodox community but appeals to many for its fashionable design and sun protection factor. Much of its produce is exported but it can be found at special outlets in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- do i have to live with bad breath?