Liam Schwartz was born in Boston, US and grew up in Tenafly, N.J. He has a BA in History from Johns Hopkins and a law degree from Cardozo Law School. He was admitted to the bars of NJ, NY and Israel.
Liam has been selected as one of the world Top 12 most highly regarded corporate immigration lawyers by the International Whos Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers. He is chair of the Rome District Chapter (RDC) of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). He also chairs the "Innovation in the Visa Process" roundtable series at the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, D.C. He is a member of AILA Department of State (DOS) Liaison Committee and was the Discussion Leader of DOS Open Forum 2011 AILA Annual Conference (San Diego).
He is author of the monthly “Consular Corner” column and Administrator of the related Facebook community of the same name http://www.facebook.com/ConsularCorner.
Liam is the manager of Visa Forum, YNET (www.Ynet.co.il). He is Co-author, 2012 Council on Foreign Relations Policy Innovation Memorandum "Faster, Safer, and Smarter: A Modern Visa Systems for the United States." He is also Co-author of "Welcoming Tourists in a Post 9/11 World" The Wall Street Journal January 25, 2012. Liam@lsa-law.com; www.lsa-law.com
Often American citizens who now live in Israel relocate more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- wherever you go - a review
- itamar makes friends - a review