Lorna Toube and Shirley Frenkel run the Rishon LeZion Knitting Group. They recently co-opted members of the Ad-120 retirement home in Rishon LeZion onto their knitting group and the new members are producing wonderful sweaters and scraves and also collected money to pay for the wool they use.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital