On a flight to the USA in 1984, Louise Leger sat next to a most interesting young man who told her about the scientific research he was doing. How excited she was when in October 2011 she read that he, Dan Shechtman, had been awarded the Nobel Prize for Chemistry for his discovery of the quasicrystalMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales