Having been involved in Habonim and Wizo in Rhodesia, Monica Menashe came on aliyah with her family in 1978. She worked at Beit Loewenstein Hospital for many years but always found time to volunteer and help others. She was a sincere and loyal friend and will be sadly missed.More...
The stories of two young men that seem to follow a similar pattern – and intertwine and connect across the world from England to South Africa, Rhodesia and Israel.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the key question
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education