Having been involved in Habonim and Wizo in Rhodesia, Monica Menashe came on aliyah with her family in 1978. She worked at Beit Loewenstein Hospital for many years but always found time to volunteer and help others. She was a sincere and loyal friend and will be sadly missed.More...
The stories of two young men that seem to follow a similar pattern – and intertwine and connect across the world from England to South Africa, Rhodesia and Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales