Having been involved in Habonim and Wizo in Rhodesia, Monica Menashe came on aliyah with her family in 1978. She worked at Beit Loewenstein Hospital for many years but always found time to volunteer and help others. She was a sincere and loyal friend and will be sadly missed.More...
The stories of two young men that seem to follow a similar pattern – and intertwine and connect across the world from England to South Africa, Rhodesia and Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question