Ministry of Defence Social Workers meet ESRA volunteers in Hefzibah. Meera Jacobson describes how we can learn from the people we help, and how they can learn from us; and about how the bottom line is to make a contribution in whatever field suits your capabilities.More...
Meera Jacobson remembers her childhood in South Africa and how her life centered round the kitchen and Nelly. Nelly ran the kitchen and did the laundry and to this day Meera remembers the smell of the wonderful food that emanated from it.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital