Ministry of Defence Social Workers meet ESRA volunteers in Hefzibah. Meera Jacobson describes how we can learn from the people we help, and how they can learn from us; and about how the bottom line is to make a contribution in whatever field suits your capabilities.More...
Meera Jacobson remembers her childhood in South Africa and how her life centered round the kitchen and Nelly. Nelly ran the kitchen and did the laundry and to this day Meera remembers the smell of the wonderful food that emanated from it.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel