Gifted Ethiopian teenagers from Netanya are learning marine biology .They are studying the science of the sea, they collect specimens and examine them in a laboratory – a completely new world for them.More...
Adele, a former chairperson of ESRA, and Mike Rubin were excellent hosts and guides for an ESRA group who recently visited Sderot where they now live. The history of the city was explained and its highlights were visited. The many public areas were impressive, especially the huge indoor play center. A short film of a rocket attack was shown.More...
A recent trip to the Ramat Hanadiv gardens planted as a tribute to the Rothschild’s takes us through some of the special areas of the gardens and stimulates our interest in the ongoing pleasure of revisiting this interesting horticultural treasure.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light