Michael Alder witnessed a spectacular re-enactment of the Light Horse Charge against the Turkish forces in Beer Sheva in 1917. Led by General Allenby the Anzac forces with their own horses fought in the campaign that changed the course of history in Palestine.More...
The ESRA computer club was not set up to teach basic computing. The lectures were to show a range of programs that a computer is capable of doing. How to work with photos, backing up files, websites and home networks were just some of the topics that were discussed.More...
Introducing the electric car, being produced at Better Place in Israel for our local use. A new world of technology and progress comes with this vehicle propelled by an interchangeable or rechargeable battery. A new, quiet motor car with few evil emissions.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the key question
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto
- nutty fruit-dining out