Started in 1982 Sar-El welcomes people from all over the world, of all ages and religions, who volunteer to help in the Israeli army. They come for two or three weeks living and working on an army base. They wear army uniform and do all kinds of tasks including packing supplies, painting and tidying up, and sorting medical suppliesMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales