Mike Finestone was an Optometrist and Hearing Aid Practitioner. He was born in 1930, in Southport, U.K. and educated at Croxton Preparatory School and King George V, Southport, Kirkham Grammar School, and Manchester College of Science and Technology. He and his late wife and children came to live in Israel in 1970. In 2003 he married Judy Usiskin and after that they spent the summers in London and winters in Raanana. For years he volunteered in ESRA’s 2nd Hand Shop in Raanana, collecting items in his car from the donors.
Mike Finestone passed away on April 8, 2013
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel