Mike Finestone was an Optometrist and Hearing Aid Practitioner. He was born in 1930, in Southport, U.K. and educated at Croxton Preparatory School and King George V, Southport, Kirkham Grammar School, and Manchester College of Science and Technology. He and his late wife and children came to live in Israel in 1970. In 2003 he married Judy Usiskin and after that they spent the summers in London and winters in Raanana. For years he volunteered in ESRA’s 2nd Hand Shop in Raanana, collecting items in his car from the donors.
Mike Finestone passed away on April 8, 2013
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital