Mike Porter was born in South Africa. In Johannesburg he became a newspaper reporter on the Rand Daily Mail, besides writing for the Sunday Times, Zionist Record and, years later, for the EP Herald (Port Elizabeth). He returned to Israel because he wanted his son to be born a “sabra”. In Israel was editor of magazines (at El Al) before opening a bookshop. Sometimes he held poetry readings to relieve the tedium of not having customers. At age 67 he put out a book of poetry, and at present is trying to sell a book of bedtime stories. Today is a freelance computer operator, and writer/editor.
A soul wrenching review of a woman’s immensely personal more ...
Mike Porter found this a moving and interesting book, more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- wherever you go - a review
- itamar makes friends - a review