Monte Silver, Esq. Drawing on his legal and business experience in both Southern California and Israel, Mr. Silver provides counsel to entities, investors and charities active between the two locales. Mr. Silver resides in Israel. Israel phone: +972-3-600-5555 Cell phone: +972-544-232-683 Email: email@example.com
An explanation of the foreign account tax compliance act .This provides tax authorities in the States with details of American citizens who have foreign accounts, and who have not disclosed these facts themselves. It allows for the examination of tax evasion attempts.More...
Hidden and undisclosed financial resources could result in heavy fines and criminal charges, courtesy of the U.S. Government. What are your options if you are an American citizen? In “Uncle Obama Wants You and your Foreign Bank Account,” Monte Silver and Henriette Fuchs, experts in international legal and taxation matters, give you the facts.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman