Monte Silver, Esq. Drawing on his legal and business experience in both Southern California and Israel, Mr. Silver provides counsel to entities, investors and charities active between the two locales. Mr. Silver resides in Israel. Israel phone: +972-3-600-5555 Cell phone: +972-544-232-683 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An explanation of the foreign account tax compliance act .This provides tax authorities in the States with details of American citizens who have foreign accounts, and who have not disclosed these facts themselves. It allows for the examination of tax evasion attempts.More...
Hidden and undisclosed financial resources could result in heavy fines and criminal charges, courtesy of the U.S. Government. What are your options if you are an American citizen? In “Uncle Obama Wants You and your Foreign Bank Account,” Monte Silver and Henriette Fuchs, experts in international legal and taxation matters, give you the facts.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review