The Award for Lifetime Achievement for health workers was presented by the Minister of Health to Prof. Leonard ‘Lennie’ Blieden in appreciation of his being among the founders of modern pediatric medicine in Israel, a teacher and educator, and an example to all those working in the field of pediatric cardiology in Israel.More...
In order for you to know how the ESRA Magazine website works and what a store of information and interest there is to be found on the site, here is some basic information, with tips and suggestions that will give you a more in-depth understanding of what you can find on http://esra-magazine.com/More...
ALYN is a rehabilitation hospital that treats children from birth to young adults from all religious and ethnic backgrounds. With the latest equipment and ideas, multidisciplinary techniques are used involving the parents, staff, professionals, volunteers and the children interacting with each other.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman