The Award for Lifetime Achievement for health workers was presented by the Minister of Health to Prof. Leonard ‘Lennie’ Blieden in appreciation of his being among the founders of modern pediatric medicine in Israel, a teacher and educator, and an example to all those working in the field of pediatric cardiology in Israel.More...
ALYN is a rehabilitation hospital that treats children from birth to young adults from all religious and ethnic backgrounds. With the latest equipment and ideas, multidisciplinary techniques are used involving the parents, staff, professionals, volunteers and the children interacting with each other.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- stop driving before it is too late