The Award for Lifetime Achievement for health workers was presented by the Minister of Health to Prof. Leonard ‘Lennie’ Blieden in appreciation of his being among the founders of modern pediatric medicine in Israel, a teacher and educator, and an example to all those working in the field of pediatric cardiology in Israel.More...
In order for you to know how the ESRA Magazine website works and what a store of information and interest there is to be found on the site, here is some basic information, with tips and suggestions that will give you a more in-depth understanding of what you can find on http://esra-magazine.com/More...
ALYN is a rehabilitation hospital that treats children from birth to young adults from all religious and ethnic backgrounds. With the latest equipment and ideas, multidisciplinary techniques are used involving the parents, staff, professionals, volunteers and the children interacting with each other.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital