Nanci Schwartz (nee Naomi Wolf) was born in Boston, USA in 1953. She came to live in Israel in 1968 together with her parents, who have since passed away. She has worked in administration positions at the Jewish Nation Fund (Keren Kayemet Leyisrael) & Intel in Jerusalem, and in purchasing for various companies such as Sano, Ace & Promedico. She has been living in Raanana for the past 20 years. Her two married sons and five grandchildren also all live in Israel.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel