Born in U.K. "within the sound of Bow Bells", Naomi Ariel was brought up in Essex. She first visited Israel for a few years in the mid 50's and lived and worked in Moshav Kfar Mordechai. She returned to London and studied Personnel Management at Regent St. Polytechnic and worked for Granada TV as a Personnel Assistant. After marriage she lived for two years in Paris until immigrated to Israel. Here she worked as a legal secretary for tens of years. A member of ESRA since 1985, Naomi has been an active volunteer in ESRAvision community TV group since its inception and was the initiator of ESRAlist.
Naomi Ariel comments on Maccabi Healh Fund, whether to buy a gas or electric stove top, why a smaller hole in a tube of toothpaste is the best value, that the best time to use discount coupons from chain stores is before Pesach. She advises to keep a folder with instruction manuals and receipts for home repairs, and relates how her grandchildren were not impressed when she gave them old magazines to cut up and stick on paper – what was wrong with buying stick-on cut out books?More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light