Nina Zuck, originally from South Africa, came to live in Israel in 1972. She studied English Tutoring at Beit Berl College and is a private English teacher. She has had vast volunteering experience, in the AACI Netanya for 16 years and in ESRA projects since 1998. In 2008 she became Head of ESRA Community Projects and was Co-chair of ESRA from 2010 – 2012. Nina has also had writing experience and says: “I write about the projects through my love for them!”·
Esra's involvement in assisting children to integrate more ...
The Knitting Circle is a warming story about the loving more ...
ESRA's 31st Annual General Meeting more ...
After a summer of great preparation and thanks to Phyllis more ...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- the strawberry woman
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus