Nina Zuck, originally from South Africa, came to live in Israel in 1972. She studied English Tutoring at Beit Berl College and is a private English teacher. She has had vast volunteering experience, in the AACI Netanya for 16 years and in ESRA projects since 1998. In 2008 she became Head of ESRA Community Projects and was Co-chair of ESRA from 2010 – 2012. Nina has also had writing experience and says: “I write about the projects through my love for them!”·
Esra's involvement in assisting children to integrate into the Israeli school system and to mix socially with the community. This is achieved with the involvement of local students volunteering their time and interest.More...
The Knitting Circle is a warming story about the loving group of women who knit sweaters for children. ESRA/Nofei Hasharon group had originally been founded by the late Cecilia Kriss and continues their good work in her memory.More...
ESRA's 31st Annual General MeetingMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review