Nina Zuck, originally from South Africa, came to live in Israel in 1972. She studied English Tutoring at Beit Berl College and is a private English teacher. She has had vast volunteering experience, in the AACI Netanya for 16 years and in ESRA projects since 1998. In 2008 she became Head of ESRA Community Projects and was Co-chair of ESRA from 2010 – 2012. Nina has also had writing experience and says: “I write about the projects through my love for them!”·
Esra's involvement in assisting children to integrate more ...
The Knitting Circle is a warming story about the loving more ...
ESRA's 31st Annual General Meeting more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- wherever you go - a review
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review