Our history has exposed us to becoming a living laboratory for the study of stress and trauma which has led the Bob Shapell School of Social Work at Tel Aviv University to launch a new post-graduate MA program covering all aspects of these subjects in public and private life.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital