Roni Weissman is a Qigong Master and qualified Qigong therapist. She studied Chinese Medicine and teaching at Tel Aviv University and Qigong at Wingate University (Israel). She also has a MBA in business studies (University of Derby) and a BA in literature and information management (Bar Ilan University). She currently teaches in large organizations’ workshops as a Qigong trainer and private therapist.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review