Roy Runds was born in Australia where he grew up feeling safe in a country that suffered very little anti-Semitism. But now with the great number of Arabs and Muslims living in the country he fears for the safety of the Jews there and feels that there is only one safe place to live and that is here in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales