Roy Runds was born in Australia where he grew up feeling safe in a country that suffered very little anti-Semitism. But now with the great number of Arabs and Muslims living in the country he fears for the safety of the Jews there and feels that there is only one safe place to live and that is here in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review