Roy Runds was born in Australia where he grew up feeling safe in a country that suffered very little anti-Semitism. But now with the great number of Arabs and Muslims living in the country he fears for the safety of the Jews there and feels that there is only one safe place to live and that is here in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?