Roy Runds was born in Australia where he grew up feeling safe in a country that suffered very little anti-Semitism. But now with the great number of Arabs and Muslims living in the country he fears for the safety of the Jews there and feels that there is only one safe place to live and that is here in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel