Roy Runds was born in Australia where he grew up feeling safe in a country that suffered very little anti-Semitism. But now with the great number of Arabs and Muslims living in the country he fears for the safety of the Jews there and feels that there is only one safe place to live and that is here in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital